Over the last week I have been writing up my thoughts on Taking risks with Education Leadership, Learning and Teaching. The articles are based around a workshop that I have been doing with the same name for Scottish Local Authorities and the EIS.
This is the summary post to aggregate all of the information together.
The original slides that I used to illustrate the presentation are embed below:
I wrote the presentation up in five parts. To read each piece in more detail click on the link below:
- Part One - Understanding Risk
- Part Two - Doing things differently
- Part Three - Solve problems with empowerment and experiences
- Part Four - “The solution is in the problem”
- Part Five - Further Considerations
- Summary (this post)
As always feedback welcome.