Aberdeen Cityl are running a FREE Saturday CPD Event for educators on the 26th March. I’m involved in the initial opening of the conference and then a session on Internet Safety and Responsible Use. There is also a great set of workshops for people to attend.
The event is being held at the AECC (Aberdeen) between 10am – 2pm. If you’re an teacher in Aberdeen you can book online: http://tinyurl.com/glow-cpd-opps
Anyone else should contact “ CPD [at] aberdeencity.gov.uk “
Further information about the Conference Here.
The events workshops include:
2. GLOW – New Resources and Services - Ross Watson, Glow Development Officer, LTS
3. SCRAN – Learning Images for Schools - Andrew James Education Officer (SCRAN)
4. GLOW - Projects in Aberdeen Secondary Schools–eportfolios/blogs and Virtual Campus - Ian Hoffman, Glow National Team (RM)
5. Blogging in the Primary School - Shirley Campbell-Morgan, Class Teacher, Loirston Primary School
6. GBL and Games Design: A Literary Perspective - Brian Clark, Development Officer, LTS Consolarium
7. Games-based Learning using PS3 and Nintendo Wii - Dawn Reid, DHT and Elaine Paige, Class Teacher, Woodside Primary School
8. Using SCRATCH as a P7 – S1 Transition Project - Shona Milne, DHT, Kirkhill Primary School
Hope to see some people there.