As always BETT is a great time to see the latest inventions from 2Simple labs! They always have great ideas, they make fantastic products and really know how to throw a good party!
It was great to see the on-line tools suite being shown off. I've seen various beta versions of this over the past 12 months and the finished product looks robust, useful and really user friendly (much like all their products actually!). I already know that this is going to be a huge hit with schools.
The on-line tools comprise of 2Paint, 2Publish, 2Design and Make, 2Publish Extra, 2Go, 2Graph, Logo, 2Count, 2Animate Lite, 2Sequence.
Find out more about them and view some students work over on the on-line tools website.
I also managed to get a copy of 2Create A Superstory - again this is a killer product!
"2Create A Superstory is your complete tool for personalised multimedia story creation. It helps to inspire children’s writing through the use of versatile tools and templates.
The product allows you to:
- Incorporate text, drawings, imported images, sound and object animation.
- Bring characters to life with the use of lip sync.
- Compile simple time lines to map story elements.
- Use the magical Augmented Reality template to see your drawings move both on and off screen.
- Save your stories as SWF Flash files so they can be shared online and embedded within your Learning Platform."
The use of Augmented Reality is very clever. I love the idea of children being bale to take their animation home on a single piece of paper - very cool.
Max shows it off in this brief You Tube clip below: