Building Windmills 09 was a special type of conference and it was an absolute pleasure to take part, help facilitate and contribute to one of the workshop sessions.
The conference was organised by the National CPD Team and Learning and Teaching Scotland. Over the two days there were about 70 delegates in attendance and a number of others joined us in GLOW and followed the conference on Twitter.
Jaye Richards and I were asked to deliver a workshop session on Personal Learning Networks. The slides that I used in my presentation are embedded below:
The website lines that I mentioned were:
- GLOW Scotland – more info
- Deputes Together – more info
- Microsoft Innovative Teachers Network – more info
- Google Alerts – more info
- Google Reader – more info
- Social Bookmarking (Delicious) – more info
- Twitter – more info
- Teachers TV
For some great videos in plain English visit the Common Craft Show