‘The National Educational Network is a dedicated, educationally focused resource for teaching and learning without constraints of time or location. Harnessing our unique expertise, we enable a safe, secure, collaborative and creative learning experience for pupils, teachers and parents.’
One good thing about the National Educational Network that people don’t realise is that it contains links to a huge amount of educational resources for all aspects of the curriculum. It also has a useful e-safety audit tool.
The resources are all categorised by age / stage and subject:
By following the links I re-visited a few little gems that I had forgotten about including:
- The Open Weather Forecast – Move the dials on the weather forecast to develop numeracy skills.
- The World of Sport – Geographical activities with a sporting theme.
- The Far Away Fruit Salad – Get your five a day with a geographical theme.
- The Climate Change Portal – A One stop shop for climate change resources.
- Study Skills - How to become an effective learner and manage your own learning.
What’s your favorite resource from the National Education Network?