On the Thursday of the Scottish Learning Festival Seonaid McGillivray (Headteacher at Stoneyhill Primary School) and I presented on the topic of Enriched Assessment for an Enriched Curriculum.
We used the work that we have been doing on Guitar Hero as a transition project as our example. The sides from the presentation are embedded below.
Further information on the project can be found here:
- The Musselburgh Grammar School Guitar Hero Transition Project – Background Information and Timeline
- MGS Guitar Hero Transition Project – Part Two: The Virtual Battle of the Bands
- Guitar Hero Showcase: I love it when a plan comes together!
- Musselburgh Guitar Hero Project Features in the Times Educational Supplement
- Cluster Project that plays to all talents.
Further information about enriched enquiry can be found here: